Thursday, January 24, 2008

A New Year, a New Magazine!


My new year has started in an exciting way with the publication of Stampington's new magazine "Life Images". I am really thrilled to have five of my images published in this magazine as well as a number of photographs from the Photo Art Journals yahoo group's book "Shades of Black".

The magazine will be coming out four times a year, so I need to get my camera out an take more photographs! I will have a wonderful opportunity to do this in March and April as I will be traveling to South Africa to visit three organizations that care for Aids orphans.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Your photos in Life Images are beautiful. I know you're going to have some great photos when you go to South Africa and look forward to seeing some.

Joanne