Saturday, January 10, 2015

A labyrinth for the beginning of the year


One of the ways I like to use my book Journaling the Labyrinth Path, is by pulling the pages out of the book and laying all the pages out so that participants in my workshops can choose whichever color labyrinth is calling to them that day. I did this at my annual open studio in December. In addition, on the back of the labyrinths is a quote and a question, and it is always interesting to watch the synchronicity that is at play when the messages are revealed.

Feel free to print out the above image (by right clicking on the image) and use it to journal the path of the labyrinth. The colors of the labyrinth felt right for the beginning of the year as they reminded me of the quiet of winter and the seeds that sleep beneath the soil, waiting for the right time to birth themselves into the world. 

The quotation that goes with the labyrinth above is 

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
Joseph Campbell

Think about this as you journal the labyrinth path.

No comments: