Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow Labyrinth

In November, 2009 I trained with Lauren Artress to become a Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitator. The labyrinth has been a pattern I have been drawn to for some years. As I've mentioned before I even built one in my back yard and as soon as the weather warms up again I'm planning to hold facilitated labyrinth walks as I believe in the power of the labyrinth to assist us in looking within and finding meaning in our lives. I walk my labyrinth when I am creatively stuck and it always helps me move forward.

I recently discovered this snow labyrinth which was created in Northern Vermont by Scott Vogel. Knowing how much energy and effort it took to build a labyrinth out of stones I am awed by Scott's dedication in creating a labyrinth out of snow. His snow labyrinth blog is worth a visit and you can experience walking a snow labyrinth by watching the videos.

I feel wonder just looking at it's beautiful lines and curves.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How lovely... Would love to see yours someday. - Kim

Joanne Huffman said...

What beauty!

Gwen said...

the snow labyrinth is so beautiful! I took a class with Lauren Artress at Grace Cathedral about 14 years ago, and walked a canvas labyrinth at the back of the church. It was a wonderful experience!