Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Power of Images


I'm collecting together images and insights to share with the audience in a presentation at Women's Voices for (a) Change next weekend.  My presentation will focus on the power of images to connect us to our authentic selves, and I'll be sharing the SoulCollage® process.  I am honored to be teaching along with a list of teachers I admire and respect, which include Jan Phillips, Melissa Harris, Inocente Izucar, Suzi Banks Baum and others.

This promises to be a powerful weekend of connecting the dots between creativity, our potential, and our desire to be a force for good in the world.  I am so looking forward to learning from everyone attending.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

It sounds like a great weekend. I wish I lived close enough to attend.