Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Muse Aha-Phrodite

This week we played with the Muse Aha-Phrodite, the Muse of Paying Attention and Possibilities. She is one of my favorites because she reminds me that anything is possible. I find it interesting that in my card she is a young child. Children are so much more open to wonder. One of the tips that Aha-Phrodite gives us is to keep a notebook with you at all times to record all those Aha! moments.
I'm excited to report that Jill Badonsky , the author of The Nine Day Modern Muses (and a Bodyguard) is going to visit my blog in February and I get to ask her five questions regarding the creative process - so if you have any questions you'd like to ask just let me know and I'll pass them on.

"The function of art is to renew our perception.
What we are familiar with we cease to see."
Anais Nin

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Aha-Phrodite is enchanting as well as being inspiring.

Joanne