Monday, January 5, 2009

Walking the Labyrinth

"It is solved by walking."
Saint Augustine

To celebrate the completion of my labyrinth I had two days of Open Studio to share my labyrinth with my friends.

There are layers upon layers of meaning in the ancient tool of the labyrinth. But the best way to learn about the labyrinth is to walk one.

So that is one of the pleasures I have - walking the labyrinth whenever I feel called to do so (especially when the weather is beautiful - like today).

Thanks to my yoga teacher, Mohit, for taking this photograph. I was too busy with all the guests and I'm grateful to have these visual reminders.

However, after it was all over I had time to take this Christmas view of my studio.

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

How wonderful to have your own Labyrinth and to share it!

Joanne

Michele R. Unger said...

Catherine,
Oh, how I hope someday to be in your area and to finagle an invitation to walk your beautiful labyrinth and tour your amazing studio....maybe some day? In the meantime, may I join you in a walk in my heart?

Bear hugs,
Michele

Rochester Cleaners said...

Great blog yoou have